So you’re interested in buying a lodge for a new development?

    About you

    About your development

    Do you have planning permission for your development or are you at feasibility stage?

    Request a brochure?

    Would you like us to keep you updated?

    If you'd like us to keep you updated with information about Pinelog products and services please let us know how you'd like us to contact you with marketing information in the future.

    Don’t worry - your details will not be passed on to any third parties and will only be used by Pinelog.

    For information about what we do with personal data see our privacy policy

    Frequently asked questions

    Yes.  Pinelog lodges are heavy and they should always be sited on appropriately prepared foundations. We generally recommend either a concrete raft or strip footings. We will supply drawings once an order has been placed so that you can engage a local contractor.

    Yes, but it is likely the lodge home would be built to building regulation standards, rather than to BS EN 3632: 2015. This would incur additional costs, which we can discuss with you.

    We work with a number of independent holiday parks throughout the UK and some of these offer our lodges for sale. Contact us for further details.

    If you are interested in a lodge for residential use, we recommend you contact a suitable residential park directly and discuss your requirements with them. A useful website to search for a park is

    Pinelog lodges are classed as a mobile home and can therefore be sited wherever permission exists for a static caravan.

    It may be possible to site a lodge within the curtilage of your own home as ancillary accommodation under the terms of “Permitted development”. However, we would strongly advise you to discuss and check this point with your local authority or local planning consultant.

    Should you wish to site a lodge on a separate piece of land then planning permission for a mobile home will almost certainly be required.

    You are responsible for making sure that all utilities/services (water, electricity, waste drainage, gas etc) are brought to site.  You will also need to arrange for a plumber and electrician to make the necessary connections and to carry out final commissioning once the lodge has been delivered.

    Read all faqs

    If you prefer to talk?
    01246 942842 

    If you’d like to visit us
    Pinelog Ltd,
    Pinelog Works,
    Sheepbridge Lane,
    S41 9FE