We’re always happy to help, so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch using one of the options below.
- Holiday park owners Feel confident when you choose tried and tested Pinelog lodges. Our timber lodges will hold their appeal for years while keeping costs low. Contact us about buying a lodge for your holiday park
- Buying for your own land We’ve been building timber lodges for customers like you for over 30 years. We can offer guidance and direction, from general planning advice to specifying your lodge. Contact us about buying for your own land
- Buying a lodge on a park, or as a second home Pinelog has worked with many parks over the years, so we have great experience in this area. We can liaise successfully with you and your chosen park. Contact us about buying on a holiday park
- New development Providing guidance and direction to new holiday park owners is at the heart of Pinelog’s approach. We support and advise you through the whole process, from general planning, to choosing the right lodge, specification, delivery, siting and installation. We also provide a complete aftersales service. Contact us about a new development
- Commercial Build I’d like to enquire about an on-site build. Contact us about a commercial build
- Pre-owned Pinelodges Contact us regarding our pre-owned Pinelodges for siting on your own land (subject to planning permission) suitable for living accommodation, “granny Annexes” or holiday letting. Contact us about our pre-owned Pinelodges
Or you may find what you're after in our frequently asked questions
Yes, it can, although it would need some modifications such as wider doorways and provision of turning circles. These can be built-in during the planning of the layout.
Yes. We are so confident in the quality of our buildings that we offer a comprehensive manufacturer’s 10-year structural warranty on all lodges. Certain terms and conditions apply. Ask us if you’d like more information.
Our standard ‘fitted’ lodge specification includes a domestic rated gas (LPG) boiler and radiators, or electric water heater plus low wattage panel heaters.
All our external timbers are vacuum pressure treated and, providing you keep up a normal maintenance routine, they should literally last a lifetime. We know for a fact that many of original lodges we manufactured back in the mid 1980s are still going strong.
6 months would be an average lead-time but this can vary so please contact us for a more accurate timescale.