This 6.8m wide, ultra-contemporary, architect-designed timber lodge is built to the ultimate luxurious specification, with very generous living space and the highest level of finish and comfort.
Clad in bi-directional larch cladding with feature letterbox windows, glazed gables and many superb design features, both inside and out, this lodge really makes a statement.
- Externally clad with contemporary bi-directional Siberian larch.
- Large, high-level landscape windows and stunning glazed gables to maximise natural light.
- Very spacious open plan living area with vaulted ceiling, exposed wooden beams & beautiful timber detailing.
- Hard-wearing interior engineered painted composite cladding. Stylish uncluttered fireplace with generous shelving, ideal for modern multi-media equipment.
- Luxurious high-gloss kitchen options with two-tone units and generous workspace, with offset island & LED feature lighting.
- Standard kitchen appliance package includes integrated microwave and wine cooler.
- Optional contemporary soft furnishing package.
- Handy utility/boot room.
- Luxurious fully tiled bathrooms with optional free-standing bath, bathroom TV, separate shower enclosure, designer vanity unit and LED feature lighting.
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in Oak effect feature headboards.
- Fitted Wardrobes or Walk-in wardrobes to selected layouts.
- High-level landscape windows for privacy and to frame the view.
- Optional Brise Soleil inspired canopy and deck.
- 1-4 bedroom layouts available.
Our gallery of shots highlights the typical accommodation in a Pinelog lodge. However, you can define your own specification and make a lodge totally bespoke.
Take a look around
Use our virtual tour to have a closer look and really get a feel for our Glade Lodge.
The following are our standard Floor Plans. You can either use 1 of these or work with our Designer to create your own bespoke layout.
Bespoke design options
All our lodges are made to order, where we offer a free, tailored design service. Our Design Specialist can work with you to alter floor plans, styling, furniture and white goods, to your own precise specification to create a truly bespoke lodge.
Buying for a holiday park
At Pinelog, we understand the unique demands of the holiday park sector, because we experience them too. All our lodges are tried and tested by our own award-winning parks in the Derbyshire Peak District where Pinelog lodges have been used for over 20 years.
Our Sustainability Commitment
As holiday park owners, we have a healthy respect for the natural world. That’s why it is important to us to play our part in protecting it. Pinelog is committed to building environmentally friendly and sustainable timber lodges.