The Skyline View is the big sister of our Skyline lodge.
It has the same distinctive, contemporary exterior, with glazed gable, tall windows and stunning skylight, but we’ve added many extra features to increase the level of luxury. Most striking are the painted composite cladding interior, feature oak effect beams and detailing, and fully tiled bathrooms.
- 2 and 3 bedroom standard layouts. Other sizes on request.
- Siberian larch, contemporary vertical cladding.
- Hard wearing, painted composite cladding interior.
- Oak effect feature roof beams.
- Oak effect feature headboards.
- Luxurious two-tone kitchen with island. Options on kitchen units and worktops.
- Standard integrated appliance package also includes integrated microwave and wine cooler.
- Fully tiled bathrooms with free-standing bath to selected layouts.
- Utility/boot room.
- Fitted wardrobes. Walk-in wardrobes to selected layouts.
- Optional contemporary soft furnishing package.
Our gallery of shots highlights the typical accommodation in a Pinelog lodge. However, you can define your own specification and make a lodge totally bespoke.
Take a look around
Use our virtual tour to have a closer look and really get a feel for our Skyline View Lodge.
The following are our standard Floor Plans. You can either use 1 of these or work with our Designer to create your own bespoke layout.
Alternative sizes including 1 to 4 bedrooms and 22′ wide models are available on request.
Bespoke design options
All our lodges are made to order, where we offer a free, tailored design service. Our Design Specialist can work with you to alter floor plans, styling, furniture and white goods, to your own precise specification to create a truly bespoke lodge.
Buying for a holiday park
At Pinelog, we understand the unique demands of the holiday park sector, because we experience them too. All our lodges are tried and tested by our own award-winning parks in the Derbyshire Peak District where Pinelog lodges have been used for over 20 years.
Our Sustainability Commitment
As holiday park owners, we have a healthy respect for the natural world. That’s why it is important to us to play our part in protecting it. Pinelog is committed to building environmentally friendly and sustainable timber lodges.